CreditKarma.com - Free Karma Credit Report
- View your financial credit profile and 3 scores - now in an easy to read format.
- Make sure all of your payments are being properly reported by all of the major credit bureaus. Inaccuracies can be common, and can cost thousands of dollars yearly in higher interest rates from creditors.
- Access any bankruptcy records and/or possible liens issued in your name. See what your insurers, creditors, landlords and potential employers see when they judge your credit risk and stability. Credit Karma*
- Protect yourself from identity theft and credit fraud. Make sure no one has accessed your accounts with credit card issuers, utility companies, banks,
and lenders. Credit Karma.com*
- Receive help improving your credit ratings with individualized credit analysis and personal credit trending statistics. Improving your financial credit profile means better financing terms, lower interest rates and leads to substantial bottom line savings.
- Access possible monetary judgments such as past evictions, foreclosures, fall behind on lease payments, overdue child support payments etc.
- Get a complete listing of anyone who has looked into your past financial & credit background. Viewing your own credit report does not lower your credit rating but they are affected when someone else has checked it. CreditKarma*
- Your consumer credit report access includes real-time assistance pointing out any inaccuracies and negative items. You now have the ability to dispute false items directly online.
Your credit report contains a great deal of private information. This includes your name, previous and current addresses, phone number, social security number, date of birth, past and current employment information, past properties owned, bankruptcies, foreclosures, fall behind on payments etc.Becoming Informed Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars Annually
When viewed regularly your credit report allows you to detect and remove false information. Errors are common and can greatly impact your credit standings and
bottom line on payments. www.CreditKarma.com*
It's important to check the accuracy of your current and past accounts including all credit cards, lines of credit, mortgages, as well as personal loans. * (If you see errors, contact the reporting bureaus Experian, Equifax and Transunion immediately and request the errors be removed.)
Viewing your current credit report gives you the information necessary to improve your long term credit standings. Improved credit scores will lower your overall monthly payments and save thousands of dollars in the long term through decreased interest rates and better overall financing terms. Credit Karma*